1. Open Monitor Station and log in with Administrator privileges.
2. Expand the server which hosts the camera/encoder via the left-tree.
3. Right-click the camera/encoder and choose Properties.
4. Under the General tab, find the drop-down menu in the Display Options section labeled Time Stamp.
- NOTE: This requires a compatible camera/encoder. If the drop-down menu does not appear, you must enable/disable the timestamp from the camera/encoder's web interface.
5. Select the appropriate option and click Apply>OK.
- No time stamp
- Burn time stamp in video